Business Developer Italy/Europe
We are looking for a qualified business developer to acquire and manage new relationships with potential clients.
OPTIMAD is a fast-growing independent software vendor in the field of numerical simulation, machine learning and optimization. Our team is young, talented, and multi-disciplinary.
Together with ESTECO, we offer integrated solutions that help engineers to design better products and to collaborate over all levels of business.
One of your greatest challenges will be to create long-term relationships with your clients, to understand their processes and problems and to detect possible improvements in our products that are critical for them. You will support our clients on the use of our solutions, and you will be the key point of contact.
Your responsibilities include:
- Identify and research potential clients;
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication;
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients;
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan;
- Suggest company products/services that maximise client satisfaction;
- promote new products/services to existing customers;
- Get involved in all kinds of problems that your clients have: your mission will be to find a solution to each one of them;
- Work hand in hand with different teams – especially with the sales, product, and development team – you will be their main contact person, so the feedback you can provide them will be super valuable;
- Hold regular meetings with all your clients to generate engagement and show them product updates that fit their uses cases;
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed;
- Gather useful information from customers and competitors;
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business;
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business;
- Drive the end-to-end sales process.
- You are analytical, organized and a great multitasker;
- You can easily hold a business conversation in English or Italian;
- You have excellent written communication skills in English and Italian;
- You already have experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales;
- You are a good communicator and you empathize quickly with people;
- You are proactive and you like to put forward new ideas;
- Your university education is preferably engineering or business-related ;
- You are familiar with the CAE industry;
- You have problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions;
- You are willing to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary and production bonus;
- generous vacation time to facilitated work-life balance;
- Remote work;
- Friendly work environment.